Monday 16 December 2013

16 PRAYER POINTS FOR SPINSTERS WHO DESIRE TO GET MARRIED

16 PRAYER POINTS FOR SPINSTERS WHO DESIRE TO GET MARRIED.
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Father, make me like a lily among the thorns (SOS 2:2)

Father, please send a man who will take me to meet his people and whose banner over me will be love (SOS 2:4)

Heavenly Father, purify me of every spot and everything that clouds your glory and beauty upon my life (SOS 4:7)

Dear Lord, like Esther, please prepare me for my king!

Father, give no rest to my man until he locates me and marries me (Ruth 3:18, SOS 5:8)

O Lord, please send me a man that will celebrate and cherish me continually (SOS 7:1&10)

Father it is written that it is You who gives wives to their husbands. O Lord, please give me to my own husband! (Proverbs 19:14)

Heavenly Father, like Esther and Ruth, may I find favour. (Ruth 2:13, Esther 2:4,15)

Father, please make me a virtuous woman (Proverbs 31)

Father, may my husband come forth from wherever he is now and locate me (Genesis 24:4)

Father, equip me to be a perfect help for my husband (Genesis 2:18)

Father, as men search for their wives may I be found worthy (Esther 2:2)

Father, may my Mordecai take me to my palace! (Esther 2:8)

Father, please make me the preferred choice among many (Esther 2:17)

Father, may men hear only good and pleasant things about me. Cause men to speak in my favour (Ruth 2 : 11)

My Father, connect me with my Naomi that will give me good counsel and mentor me aright. Link me with my Naomi that will not rest until I am married!

In Jesus' name! Amen.

I await your testimony!

4 comments:

  1. I love this prayer points. I believe Jehovah has answered my prayers.. by God's grace I will come back and share my testimony here. AMEN thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz wat does dat "sos" means

    ReplyDelete