Saturday 20 July 2013

EVENING, MORNING, AND NOON

Imagine being able to walk up to the President of your country or to one of the richest men in the world, at any time of the day, to make as many requests as possible and have your requests met. How awesome that would be!

If we had such opportunity, I doubt if anyone wouldn't make the most of it. But we already have that privilege and opportunity! To be able to call upon the Lord through prayer at any time of the day, is indeed an awesome privilege.

David made the most of that opportunity. The Psalms is full of him calling upon the Lord. You can tell that David valued the opportunity to call upon the Lord. He said, "As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:16-17.

Prayer is the passport, and the name of Jesus is the visa. When we pray to the Father in the name of Jesus, we can be sure of receiving answers to our prayers (John 14:13-14). What are you waiting for?

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment