Monday 15 October 2012

THE EXCEEDING RICHES OF GOD’S GRACE

What is grace? As I studied this subject this morning, it dawned on me that grace is the manifestation or revelation of God’s kindness and love toward us. In other words, grace is the effect of God’s kindness and His love for us. So, kindness and love are “the cause,” grace is “the effect.” Hallelujah. Titus 2:11 says the grace of God appeared, and in chapter 3:4, it says it is His kindness and love that appeared. With the coming of Christ to the world came the grace of God. John 1:17 says, “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.” I love Jesus! Have you seen someone liked or loved by the boss? He enjoys privileges that others don’t enjoy, and he is sometimes exempted from certain tasks. When he errs, it’s easier for him to be pardoned. That’s grace! And here’s what John 1:16 says, “And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.” Wow! No boss can like you more than God! God’s grace makes us His favourites and it entitles us to enjoy His very best. His grace towards us also emboldens us to rule among His creation. Romans 5:17 says, “For if by one man’s offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” Glory to God. And here’s the most beautiful part, and it’s what makes me excited about going to Heaven! Boy, I’ve got to go to Heaven! I can’t even attempt to imagine a life in Hell and in the Lake of Fire. Here’s the most exciting part: Ephesians 2:7 says, “That in ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace, in his kindness toward us, through Christ Jesus.” Meaning that whatever we seem to be enjoying now is nothing compared to what awaits us! This is definitely something to shout about! Give God praise!!! How I wish I could share these truths with the whole world! I’m so desperate to do that! This is two years since I’ve been sharing in this Facebook group (since October 19, 2010) and I’m pleased to announce to you all that SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment