Friday 7 September 2012

SUPER AND EXTRAORDINARY

I am passionate about excellence and I believe I should excel in whatever I do, not because I was born a genius or extremely talented but because the Spirit of God dwells in me. It makes no sense to me that there’s no difference between a man who’s got God and the man without God. The presence of the Holy Spirit in us makes us super and extraordinary! Here’s what written about Daniel, “There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers; forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar.” Daniel 5:11-12. The Holy Spirit in us is not for speaking in tongues only! He’s in us to complement us. By Him, we can and should do great things! You must let the Holy Spirit quicken your mind. David wrote that he had more understanding than his teachers. God will be glorified when men notice that we have excellent spirits; we have sound minds! You are not average, you are not ordinary, you are not common, neither are you a mediocre! If the Holy Spirit be in you, you are a super man! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment