Monday 10 September 2012

ABLE GOD

The God we serve has all power. There is absolutely nothing that He cannot do. His power is not limited by time, neither is it determined by circumstances. From generation to generation, He continues to display His power. With Him, nothing is impossible! I’m talking about a God that created the world out of nothing; a God who made an animal speak the language of men; a God who fed thousands with five loaves and two fish; a God who used shadow to heal and cast out devils! His power cannot be fully told or described because we have not seen it all! There is nothing that is difficult for Him to do. What is your problem or challenge? What is it that you’re going through? Are you sick or in need? Relax, just believe! I’m talking about a God who fed me for a month when I had no money or food; I’m talking about a God who has kept me in health for ten years; I’m talking about a God who has never failed me. Have faith in Him. And you know what, He is not just strong and able, He seeks to help you! 2 Chronicles 16:9 says, “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.” What’s your need today? Attract God with your faith! Believe, and you will see the glory of God. He is able.

No comments:

Post a Comment