Tuesday 17 November 2015

Introduction of Prophetic Declarations To Spirit & Life Devotionals

Introduction of Prophetic Declarations To Spirit & Life Devotionals

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. FOR HE HIMSELF HAS SAID, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” SO WE MAY BOLDLY SAY: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

You see, whenever God speaks we are expected to speak in agreement with Him. When God speaks, they come to pass as we put those same words in our mouths. When God speaks, His words are meant to inspire us to say the right things, and as we do, God is obligated to bring them to pass.

The Bible says that the word of God is the spirit of prophecy. From December 2015, prophetic declarations for the month will be included in hard copies of the Spirit & Life Devotionals, and will also be published on our social media platforms. Don't just read them, open your mouth and prophesy! They will all come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Prophetic Declaration For Today

I am like a tree by the river bringing forth pleasant fruits; whatever I do, my job, my ministry, my business and the projects I do are prospering. Good success is mine; I do not fail; I am a winner. From today, I declare that there shall be no dryness in my life; I bring forth fruits all year round, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment