Wednesday 4 November 2015

Able For The Work

Spirit & Life Devotional
Wednesday, 4 November 2015
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Able For The Work

"And their brethren, heads of their fathers’ houses—one thousand seven hundred and sixty. They were very able men for the work of the service of the house of God." I Chronicles 9:13 NKJV

Proverbs 20:29 says that "The glory of young men is their strength." Now, being young has nothing to do with ability: at eighty five Caleb was still doing exploits! He said to Joshua: "As yet I am as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in."

You've got to get yourself involved in whatever work that's being done in the kingdom. Don't be the one to always give excuses. Don't see yourself as being incapable either. God has graced you with sufficient wisdom, unction and abilities to do whatever service He's leading you to do.

You are able! Yes, you are. God said to Jeremiah: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,' says the Lord." Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment