Thursday 22 October 2015

Be Ready

Spirit & Life Devotional
Thursday, 22 October 2015
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Be Ready

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” Revelation 16:15 NKJV

Jesus is coming back again! Hallelujah!

But He warned, “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour  in which the Son of Man is coming." Jesus said, "Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left." I fear nothing else, other than being the one left behind on that day.

Imagine sleeping with your wife and waking up to realize that she has been raptured; imagine going to the salon with your friend and while your hair is being made, your friend is raptured; imagine having lunch with that wonderful brother who you're hoping would propose to you and all of a sudden, he's raptured; imagine you in church, singing and dancing when suddenly, about half of the members vanish!

I was about 8 years old when I was going on an errand, and the sky was red; I thought that Jesus was coming back. I did not want to be left behind so I asked Jesus to come into my heart and to be my Lord and Saviour. Every day of my life, I live with that consciousness that He is coming back again. And I want to be ready when He returns! I want to see God! I want to be with Him forever! I want to ask Him some questions! I want to meet David, Paul, Abraham, Ruth, Dorcas, Samson and many other great guys! And I also want to be reunited with my mum who died four years ago. I'm so sure that like me, you too want to make heaven; we must therefore be ready so that we are not taken unawares.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment