Friday 21 August 2015

Divinely Enabled

#SpiritAndLifeDevotional
Friday, August 21
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Divinely Enabled

"And the angel of the Lord came back the second time, and touched him, and said, 'Arise and eat, because the journey is too great for you.'"
I Kings 19:7 NKJV

There are times the task to be done is so great; there are times you're called upon to be a part of something overwhelming; there are times the dream is too big; and there are times you have a great vision and it's so obvious that you cannot pull it off: well, that's not the time to back down, that's the time to receive divine enablement.

The human ability is limited; you've got to understand that. No matter how intelligent, energetic, sharp, connected, powerful and loaded you think are, if you keep going on and on all by yourself, a time will come when you will reach your limits and grind to a halt. That's because our physical abilities can only take us so far.

My life and ministry is built on 2 Corinthians 3:5-6: verse 5 says, "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God." Hallelujah! I don't rely on anything I've got to make achievements; I rely on God's ability! By myself I can do nothing, but I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!

Learn to stay connected to the power and ability of God. Jesus said that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Make prayer a habit. Constantly meditate on the word. Stay in the right environment where you can always receive divine wisdom, understanding and fortification. David said, "For by You I can run against a troop, by my God I can leap over a wall." Yeah! Receive divine strength for exploits in the name of Jesus! Amen.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment