Wednesday 26 August 2015

Blessed By Grace

#SpiritAndLifeDevotional
Wednesday, August 26
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Blessed By Grace

"I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.” 
John 4:38 NKJV

I know a certain man who always tells me about how he suffered to get to where he is today; he talks so much about his efforts and sacrifices; he worked very hard to build his business and acquire all he has today; he came from a poor background and didn't have support from any "rich" friends and relatives. I sincerely thank God for him, but the truth is that I'm not usually excited by such stories.

Some people like to brag about their efforts, I like to brag about His grace! David said, "It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows; for God gives His beloved sleep!" I refuse to eat the bread of sorrows! God said to the Israelites, "I have given you a land for which you did not labor, and cities which you did not build, and you dwell in them; you eat of the vineyards and olive groves which you did not plant." If God did that then, He will do much more now!

The law of sowing and reaping is unbreakable, but what many of us haven't realized is that the sower and the reaper don't have to be the same person! This is awesome! Jesus said, "I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.” Hallelujah! I have a good word for someone today, you are about to be relocated to a place where you will enjoy the sweat of others! I pray for you all reading this, blessings by grace are yours; good news is coming your way, in the name of Jesus!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment