Sunday 1 March 2015

Ever God's Choice


Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday, March 1
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Ever God's Choice

Isaiah 14:1 NKJV "For the Lord  will have mercy on Jacob, and will still choose Israel, and settle them in their own land. The strangers will be joined with them, and they will cling to the house of Jacob."

God said to David concerning Solomon, "I will be his Father, and he shall be My son. If he commits iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men and with the blows of the sons of men. But My mercy shall not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from before you."

You know, sometimes, as a result of our sins, we feel that God is so angry with us that He never wants to have anything to do with us ever again; no dear, God is not like your ex! Maybe you've sinned again and again, you might even be haunted by the very terrible things you did many years ago, even after you have confessed your sins and asked for forgiveness: I need you to understand today, that God doesn't even remember that you ever did those things, and that He will never use them against you!

Hear God, “For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,” Says the Lord , your Redeemer. “For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, so have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the Lord , who has mercy on you." Hallelujah!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:52EDCD5B

No comments:

Post a Comment