Sunday 2 February 2014

GRACE FOR PROSPERITY

Spirit & Life Devotional
Sunday, February 2
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

GRACE FOR PROSPERITY

Genesis 32:10 NLT "I am not worthy of all the unfailing love and faithfulness you have shown to me, your servant. When I left home and crossed the Jordan River, I owned nothing except a walking stick. Now my household fills two large camps!"

Grace! Imagine for a moment, a world without the grace of God: how terrible it would be. Imagine also your own life without grace; maybe you would have been dead by now; or broke, unhappy and hopeless.

There's not enough space to write about the benefits of the grace of God upon us. None of us deserves anything that we have ever received from God, yet He keeps on blessing us as if we have never committed an offence! Thank you Jesus!

Look at Jacob: he prospered by grace. He entered a place with nothing except a walking stick and later left there a very wealthy man! Hallelujah! Guess what; we serve the same God Who was gracious to Jacob! I prophesy to you in the name of Jesus, the grace of God that brings wealth, promotion, fulfilment, joy, peace and success will locate you today! I know you don't deserve it, but Jesus has qualified you! So shall it be in the name of Jesus!

To do: Say this: Today I will see the goodness of God. Today, I am walking in the favour of God. Today, I am blessed! Today, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places! Today, I receive an abundance of the grace of God! I am moving from one level of grace to another! Grace is mine in the name of Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment