Tuesday 6 August 2013

RAPTURE READY?



We can talk about dominion, talk about success, prosperity, wisdom, faith, and so on, but we must not forget to remind ourselves that we are pilgrims here on earth, and that this place, no matter how comfortable we may have become in it, isn't our permanent place.

There's life after physical death: spirits don't disappear, evaporate, go into extinction, nor become annihilated; they live forever - in Heaven with God or in the Lake of Fire along with Satan and other fallen angels.

The Scriptures talk about the hope which is laid up for us in Heaven (Colossians 1:5). Abraham desired the heavenly city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God (Hebrews 11:10). Where's the most beautiful place on earth? It is absolutely nothing when compared with what awaits us!

Oh! I can't wait to be there! I care less about living long here on earth; I want to be with my Jesus! In the Golden City is where I belong! I have another home in view and my Saviour is coming to take me there! Let every one who has this hope purify himself and keep himself unspotted. Jesus is coming soon, and trust me, you'd be better off going with the rapture. Are you rapture ready?

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment