Tuesday 27 August 2013

JUDGMENT SHALL BE MADE IN YOUR FAVOUR!



I think I've lost my ability to fear; no matter how terrible situations are, or how threatened I am, I just trust God, and I'm very confident that He will always deliver me. After all, He is the Judge! Proverbs 29:26 reveals that judgment comes from Him. It says, "Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD."

In Daniel 7:21-22, we read of a certain horn which made war against the saints, and prevailed against them. But that's not where the story ends! The horn prevailed against the saints until the Ancient of Days came; and then a judgment was made in favour of the saints! Hallelujah!

I've got good news for you today: God is aware of all that you've been going through; He's aware of all the insults and all the evils done to you; He's aware of your pain; and He wants me to tell you, that judgment is about to be made in your favour! It doesn't matter what judgment has already been made; I hear a voice saying, "Overturn, overturn!" Hooray!

Isaiah 54:17 says, "No weapon formed against thee prospereth, and every tongue rising against thee, in judgment thou condemnest. This is the inheritance of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness from me, an affirmation of Jehovah!" (Young's Literal Translation). So shall it be!

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment