Friday 1 February 2013

THE THOUGHTS OF GOD

Does God think at all? Yes. Does He think about us? Yes. Does He think about you in particular? Yes. What thoughts does He think towards you? Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end; a very bright future. God thinks of ways of being good to you, He thinks of ways to show the world how much He loves you, and of how to show Himself strong on your behalf!

Some people have a problem with good prophecies. They get angry because they expect that only good things cannot continue to happen, that God is not all about blessing, blessing, and blessing. Yes, God disciplines, for instance; but He only disciplines when we must have erred. Even His discipline is a blessing because His aim is that we might live. Hallelujah!

David was amazed by God's love for man: he said, "What are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them?" Psalm 8:4. I don't know about you, but I experience God's blessings all the time. He makes people favour me, and He ensures that my life is beautiful. Not necessarily because I love Him, remember, He first loved us!

"The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, 'Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, And as I have purposed, so it shall stand.'" Isaiah 14:24. Today, I prophesy to you with all boldness, that every thought of God concerning your life, your job, your business, your education, and your family will come to pass in Jesus' name! I speak peace and life to all that concerns you, in the name of Jesus! It is well with you. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I believe with all my heart that he has great plans for me even though the devil has tried to keep it from coming to fruition; God blocked it! O'h I am so grateful!

    ReplyDelete