Wednesday 7 November 2012

Introducing My New Book!

Hello It's finally here! I'm so excited to introduce my new book: Laying The Foundation For A Great Future. A skyscrapper must have a very deep and solid foundation, unlike a bungalow, and sometimes it takes so many years to complete one. Life is like a building and we are all builders. The kind of lives we'll have will be determined by the choices we make and the actions we take. Your past and present may not be okay, but you can start afresh NOW. That's why I wrote this book: to help you lay a very solid foundation for a great life, to inspire you, and to encourage you to pursue your dreams and to never give up. It's full of so many inspirational stories of those who made it despite being told that they couldn't; stories of people who seemed to have no future, but who succeeded despite the odds. I am looking for distributors. Be your own boss by buying and re-selling my book! Kindly contact me for more information. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment