Wednesday 3 August 2016

Labouring In The Lord

Spirit & Life Devotional
Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Labouring In The Lord

"Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, who have labored in the Lord. Greet the beloved Persis, who labored much in the Lord." Romans 16:12 NKJV

Some people are so lazy when it has to do with the work of God. Some even say things like, "I don't want to do anything in church"; "I don't want to be an active member". And some think that it's enough to just give offerings and other monies and do nothing else as if God is begging them for money.

People don't realize that Jesus was a workaholic. He worked so much that they often had to beg Him to eat! So how can you be following such a Leader and not try to be like Him?

There are different labours in the kingdom of God. You may wish to specialize in one or two, but be involved in as many as possible. Just because you sing is not enough reason not to evangelize. Do you understand? Sing, win souls, pray, give, teach the word, etc. Don't be a lazy believer. If you labour for God He will labour for you.

Prophetic Declaration:
I am a partner with God. I choose from this day to work hard in the kingdom of God. I am steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord because I know that my labour is not in vain.

Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim
Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment