Tuesday 19 April 2016

Miraculous Supplies

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Miraculous Supplies

"The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning, and bread and meat in the evening; and he drank from the brook." I Kings 17:6 NKJV

We used to sing this song:
Jehovah Jireh, my Provider, His grace is sufficient for me. My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory, He will give His angels charge over me, Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me, Jehovah Jireh cares for me!"

We need to keep singing such inspiring and faith-filled songs! Let me tell you something, dear brothers and sisters, we serve a God Who can bless with money without having to get the money from the bank! I'm trying to tell you that God can manufacture money for you if needs be! Have you ever wondered where the ravens got the bread and the meat that Elijah ate? The ram Abraham sacrificed instead of Isaac; have you thought about where it came from? Nobody kept that ram there, God Himself supplied it!

God is unlimited! He created everything that you see in the world and they all belong to Him. There is nothing you need now that God cannot give to you; it doesn't matter if it is at the other end of the world, it doesn't matter if it is in the deepest part of the earth, and it doesn't matter who's in charge of it; God can get it to you through unimaginable means! If you believe! Receive miraculous supplies this week in Jesus name!

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment