Monday 15 February 2016

Believe In Your Dream

Spirit & Life Devotional
Monday, 15 February 2016
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

Believe In Your Dream

"For even His brothers did not believe in Him." John 7:5 NKJV

Have you had a similar experience before? I have. I've had very close people who didn't believe in me and didn't support my vision. Some still don't; I don't hate or dislike them, but I have learned to do without them. In other words, I don't let whatever they think affect me; they are entitled to their own opinions; they are free to think whatever they like, but I remain focused on my dreams, my visions and my assignment; and I surround myself with people who believe in me.

Let me tell you now; not everyone will believe in you; not everyone will be as excited as you are about what you are passionate about; not everyone will support you, especially in the beginning: I've heard many successful people say that some of their parents didn't support them when they started, until when they began to notice some success.

Choose not to be distracted by your doubters. It is said that the father of the guys who invented the first successful plane, Wilbur and Orville Wright, didn't think that God wanted men to fly. He said that if God wanted men to fly He would have given us wings. But the brothers weren't dissuaded; and because they believed in the importance of what they were doing, they succeeded and will never be forgotten for as long as the world exists.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment