Monday 17 November 2014

GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU

Spirit & Life Devotional
Monday, November 17
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

GOD'S GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU

II Corinthians 12:9 NKJV "And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Have you ever felt weak and incapable, have you ever felt like quitting? Have you gotten to a point when you didn't know what next to do, when the task seemed so difficult and the burden so great? I guess it's a common experience for all of us.

We have our limitations as human beings. Isaiah said that even the youth shall grow weary. Yes, there are times when we require extra strength, there are times we need new ideas, there are times we need external aid, new anointings, reassurances and fresh inspirations.

I have good news for you! God's grace is available in excess measures for you! And you have access to it at all times! Hallelujah! The Scripture says that we do not have a High Priest who doesn't know how we feel, and who doesn't understand our challenges, for He was once a Man like us and had similar experiences; and it says we should come boldly unto His throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace in time of need! So cheer up! God's grace is sufficient for you!

@PastorChinae
www.facebook.com/pastorchinaemerem

No comments:

Post a Comment