Tuesday 28 January 2014

DON'T CONDEMN THE GUILTLESS

Spirit & Life Devotional
Tuesday, January 28
Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim

DON'T CONDEMN THE GUILTLESS

Matthew 12:7 NKJV "But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless."

It's the nature of man to condemn others, who might even be better than them, physically speaking. The funny thing is that there are those who invent "sin": they have their own list of sins that you will never find in the Bible, and the bolder ones try to validate their claims with "out of body" experiences.

We must be careful not to add to the word of God. We must also ensure that we correctly interpret the Scriptures. God doesn't contradict Himself; we only think He does when there's a lack of understanding of His will and His ways.

On many people are unnecessary burdens placed on them by people who should have known better. I love Galatians 5:1. It says, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Hallelujah! I refuse to be bound!

To do: Say this: I'm standing fast in my liberty, I'm walking in my freedom in Christ. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I live by the word of God and not by the traditions of men. I refuse to be bound! I have been justified by faith in Christ! I walk after the Spirit therefore I am not condemned! Hallelujah!

www.facebook.com/spiritandlifedevotional

No comments:

Post a Comment