Tuesday 25 June 2013

DARE TO HOPE

A friend said to me not too long ago, "No matter how bad it is, it could have been worse." That's what she tells herself, and knowing that it could have been worse makes her grateful at all times and in every situation.
Looking back, things may not have gone as planned, you may have lost precious things or even lives, things may have fallen apart, you may have lost your peace and maybe your happiness too. Think about it for a moment, and you'll agree with me that it could have been worse. I realised how blessed I was when I got in the midst of people who couldn't raise N15,000. Only one person gave and it was N100. I may not have millions now, but it could have been worse!

But more than the thought that it could have been worse, I know something that keeps me standing and forever hopeful. Despite whatever I might be going through, "Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: the faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:21-23 NLT. Hallelujah!

Dare to hope! God's compassion fail not. Are you broke, sick and confused? Are you wondering where and how your help will come? Are you tired of where you are now? Are you worried about the kind of results you've been getting? Dare to hope today! Yes, it could have been worse, but I have a better word for you today; in the name of Jesus, it is getting better!

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment